5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- b standing out so as to be seen easily
- c a country lass or working girl(s)
- d given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- e muscular; strong.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
- to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
- any plant of the genus
- a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
5 True/False Questions
taffeta → an inhabitant of an English borough
delve → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
gainsay → a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
hank → a skein, as of thread or yarn
mire → an area of wet, swampy ground