5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Medium of Exchange
- Interstate Commerce
- transfer payments
- standard work day
- a money's most important function; used to facilitate transactions
- b 40 regular hours a week
- c money that is paid or received for work or services, as by the hour, day, or week.
- d the federal government focuses on business that takes place across all states
- e any payment made by a government for a purpose other than that of purchasing goods or services, as for welfare benefits.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a limit placed on the quantities of a product that can be imported
- necessary for cashing a check
- currency in paper form, such as government and bank notes, as distinguished from metal currency.
- when a country imports more than it exports
- the amount of goods and services that producers will provide at various prices
5 True/False Questions
debit card → the amount or quantity of goods and services that consumers are willing to buy at various prices
balance sheet → the difference in the value between how much a country imports and how much it exports
salary → a fixed compensation periodically paid to a person for regular work or services.
canceled checks → checks that are written that have been cashed
monopoly → studies how society chooses to use resources to produce and distribute goods and services for people's consumption