5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Contagious Diffusion
- a either of the two times of the year when the sun is at its greatest distance from the celestial equator. Special significance in ethnic religions.
- b spreads rapidly from a point by proximity, the closer the more likely it is to spread
- c A division of a branch that unites a number of local congregations in a. Single legal and administrative body.
- d the region from which innovative ideas originate, orgin
- e The percentage growth of a population in a year, computed as the crude birth rate minus the crude death rate.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A religion that attempts to appeal to all people, not just those living in a particular location. Global religion
- factor, such as unemployment or the lack of freedom of speech, that makes people want to leave their country and move to another one
- a low plain adjacent to a river that is formed chiefly of river sediment and is subject to flooding
- migration of people to a specific location because relatives or members of the same nationality previously migrated there
- # of people / arable land
5 True/False Questions
IMR → The total number of deaths in a year among infants under 1 year old for every 1,000 live births in a society.
Township → A square normally 6 miles on a side. The Land Ordinance of 1785 divided much of the United States into a series of townships.
Possibilism → the theory that the environment sets certain limitations
Centripetal force → A language that was once used by people in daily activities but is no longer used.
spatial distribution → Medical technology invented in Europe and North America that is diffused to the poorer countries of Latin America, Asia, and Africa. Improved medical practices have eliminated many of the traditional causes of death in poorer countries and enabled more people to live longer and healthier lives.