5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Parallel Processing
- 5 steps of word processing
- intergrated circuit
- a collection of characters that can be inserted into a document.
- b A computer problem is solved by using multiple processors functioning together at the same time.
- c made of metal or plastic and protects the internal electronic components from damage
- d numerous electrical pathways and elements such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors.
- e creating, editing, formatting, printing, saving
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- allows one to plan, schedule track and analyze the events, resources, and costs of a project. it provides preductive tools to help ensure a project is done in time and within budget.
- what you put on your computer such as microsoft word, make business activities, graphics, multimedia projects, home, personal, and education tasks.
- control unit, arithmetic logic unit, registers, system unit.
- process of making changes in the content
- built directly in the processor chip. usually has a very small capacity ranging from 8KB to 128KB, more common sizes for personal computers are 32KB or 64KB
5 True/False Questions
storing → allows the spreadsheets ti display its data in visual form
record → contains a collection of related facts
custom → made of metal or plastic and protects the internal electronic components from damage
quad-core processor → a chip that contains two separate processor cores
table → used to identify audio and video ports