5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- b given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- c the act of excommunicating.
- d to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- e standing out so as to be seen easily
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
- an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
- a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
- of or having a fresh, healthy red color
5 True/False Questions
concubine → a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
burgess → an inhabitant of an English borough
delve → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
ribaldry → of or having a fresh, healthy red color
brawny → of or having a fresh, healthy red color