5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Hugh Capet
- Children's Crusade
- a Tried to recapture Jerusalem 1212 . Almost all were killed or enslaved.
- b In 74 A.D. 960 rebels held out on this mountaintop in a fortress.
- c what was the first enemy city confronted by the Crusaders
- d succeeded Louis the Sluggard, he was an undistinguished duke from the middle of France.
- e this is what the common farmers, artisans, and merchants who made up a majority were referred to as.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- preached that Jesus Christ, not the pope, was the head of the Church.
- relating to a style of church architecture that developed in medieval Europe, featuring ribbed vaults, stained glass windows, flying buttresses, pointed arches and tall spires.
- the group that exercised great influence over both foreign and domestic policy
- the Roman governor that accused Jesus of defying Roman authority
- the General that when told to hand over his Army attacked Rome.
5 True/False Questions
Cannae → the Latin word for Helmet
Infidel → the river that Rome was built on.
Pax Romana → the 207 years of peace in the Roman Empire were known as this.
Reconquista → the device that allowed the Romans to board enemy ships
Alhambra Decree → Ordered the Jews to leave Spain on pain of death in 1492