5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- potential energy
- a The light that you see each day is a form of electromagnetic energy
- b the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas) caused by molecular motion
- c Energy that is stored and held in readiness.
- d based on freezing point of water, freezing point of water is 0 degrees celcius, boiling point of water is 100 degrees celcius
- e the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the temperature at which a substance changes from a solid to a liquid
- the temperature below which a liquid turns into a solid
- A temperature scale based on absolute zero.
- Is a disturbance that travels through a medium as a longitudinal waves.
- Each of these movement of energy is a form of heat
5 True/False Questions
energy → Each of these movement of energy is a form of heat
radiation → energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
absolute zero → Is a disturbance that travels through a medium as a longitudinal waves.
kinetic energy → The energy of motion
phase change → the transfer of heat through conduction, convection, or radiation