5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What happened August 1942?
- What did the Kaiser mean in his message to Hitler in 1939?
- Why was June 14th the happiest day of Hitler's life? How is it related to what Germany experienced in WWI? (1940)
- What country was cut off the map of Europe by the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact in 1939?
- What two other US territories did Japan capture in December in 1941?
- a American marines took the airfield on Guadalcanal which protected Australian supply line.
- b Sudentenland
- c WWII may be worse for Germany than WWI
- d The capture of Paris; (France surrendered to Germany in the same place in WWII as the place where Germany surrendered to France in WWI)
- e Guam and Wake Island
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Let them cut off Axis supplies
- Mass execution of Polish nationals carried out by the Soviet Secret Police.
- Largest tank battle in history; Germany loses.
- Submarines (US U-boats)
5 True/False Questions
In 1941, What helped convince Japan to go to war with the US? → Suicide.
What happened in the Battle of Midway? (1941) → Suicide.
Which General landed his American and British troops in Africa in Operation Torch in 1942? → Target Leningrad and Stalingrad to dishearten the communists.
Why did the United States use the atomic bomb in 1945? → Outnumbered and Trapped
What country did Japan and the Soviet Union fight over in 1939? What lesson did Japan learn from this? → Mongolia; Not to attack USSR; Army is better than Navy.