5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Arithmetic Density
- Large Scale
- Small Scale
- a shows smaller amount of Earth, more detail, zoomed in
- b the movement of persons from one country or locality to another
- c # of people / land area
- d shows larger amount of Earth, less detail, zoomed out
- e a low plain adjacent to a river that is formed chiefly of river sediment and is subject to flooding
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an area localized by a node or focal point
- the geographic study of human environment relationships
- the focus of how the physical environment causes social development
- A collection of languages related through a common ancestor that existed several thousand years ago. Differences are not as extensive or old as with language families, and archaeological evidence can confirm that these derived from the same family.
- A practice, primarily during the eighteenth century, in which European ships transported slaves from Africa to Caribbean islands, molasses from the Caribbean to Europe, and trade goods from Europe to Africa.
5 True/False Questions
Epidemiological Transition → distinctive causes of death in each stage of the demographic transition
Dialect → A relatively small group that has broken away from an established denomination
Ethnicity → the quality of moving freely
Arithmetic Density → # of farmers of / land area
Standard language → The form of a language used for official government business, education, and mass communications.