5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cape of Good Hope
- a afica's largest island country
- b Southern tip of the continent Africa.
- c Makes it illegal for different races to mix. Most notable in South Africa.
- d Type of environment where a particular animal species lives.
- e Widespread cutting of forests.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Wind from the Sahara during winter months.
- The deliberate murder of a group of people because of their race or culture.
- a symbol that the union of 2 people is legitimate
- One of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Located in Ghana.
- the most densely populated country in africa
5 True/False Questions
Nelson Mandela → set up the slave trading posts in aftica
vasco de gama → was the first to sail around the tip of africa
industrialization → profits of the slave trade help make this possible in europe
wole soyinka → largest river system in africa south of the sahara
ethiopia → the newest country (nation) in africa