5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Heat Sink
- Machine Cycle
- educational software
- a it consists of a finned aluminum or copper plate together with a fan are often bolted right over the processor chip.
- b pay for someone to customize your software just for you.
- c made of metal or plastic and protects the internal electronic components from damage
- d software that teaches a particular skill
- e The sequence of steps that a processor undertakes for each instruction.
1. fetches the instruction from RAM memory
2. decodes the instruction in the control unit
3. executes the instruction often using the ALU
4. stores the results back into RAM memory
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- used to store the info about the computer and stores current time and date info
- enhances the sound-generating capabilities of a personal computer
- personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices which includes interactive games, videos, and other programs designed to support a hobby or provide enjoyment
- application software that enables users to enter typed text, handwritten comments, drawings, or sketches anywhere on a page and then save it as part of a notebook
- inducate the program running and perhaps a file name
5 True/False Questions
spreadsheet software → allows you to organize numeric data in a worksheet format.
software suite → component of system unit that converts wall outlet AC power to DC power that is used by a computer.
web 2.0 → describes web application and refers to web sites that provide users with a means to share info, allow users to modify web site content and/or have application software built into the site for visitors to use
L3 cache → cache on the motherboard that separate from the processor chip. exists only on the computers that use L2. personal computers have up to 8MB
CAD → the intersection of the column and row. can be referred to directly by column letter and row letter.