5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Future Perfect Indicative Passive
- Amendment 5
- Who were the Allies? Who were the Axis?
- What was the Northwest Ordinance and what did it prohibit?
- a Trial by jury guaranteed; private property respected; no self-incrimination
- b World of ideas, myth of the cave.
- c Allies - Britain, Soviet Union, U.S., Axis - Italy, Germany, Japan.
- d A document that set rules for creating new states. It prohibited slavery.
- e amātus erō, amāta erō, amātum erō
5 Multiple Choice Questions
(appropinquāre, appropinquī, appropinquātus, with ad or dative case)
- amātus eram, amāta eram, amātum eram
(cognōscere, cognōvī, cognitus, 3rd)
- Federalists - support the Constitution, Anti-Feds - oppose the Constitution.
5 True/False Questions
Hegel → nox, noctis
Amendment 10 → Powers reserved to states and people
What were 2 benefits of the Spanish/American War? → An amendment, originally the Civil Rights Act (1866), that made all blacks U.S. citizens.
Hume → Truth is subjective; history is progressive.
Amendment 3 → Quartering of Troops