5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- diabetes insipidus DI
- adrenal glands two parts are named?
- hyper/glyc/emia is caused from?
- parathyroid glands target tissue?
- posterior lobe also known as
- a neurohypophysis
- b bone and kidney (vitamin D production)
- c adrenal cortex; adrenal medulla
- d frequent thirst and urination. "tasteless"
- e excessive sugar in the blood
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- autonomic nervous system
- islets of Langerhans
- preparation and maintenance of uterus in pregnancy
- HIGH glucocorticoids, Cushings syndrome, abnormal fat deposition,hyperglycemia
- LOWER blood glucose levels, carries sugar from "blood to cells"
5 True/False Questions
pineal gland secretes? → cerebral cortex
autonomic nervous system abbreviation? → ANS
parathyroid gland is controlled by what stimulus? → blood glucose levels(BG levels)
parathyroid abbreviation? → PTH
adrenocorticotropic hormone ACTH stimulates → adrenal cortex to produce cortisol, aldosterone, androgens