5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a standing out so as to be seen easily
- b a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
- c a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
- d an inhabitant of an English borough
- e any plant of the genus
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a skein, as of thread or yarn
- a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- an area of wet, swampy ground
5 True/False Questions
excommunication → a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
lecherous → given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
cherub → given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
ribaldry → of or having a fresh, healthy red color
knave → an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person