5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Affirmative action (AA)
- Virtual organization
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Job applicant
- a Practice in which employers identify conspicuous imbalances in their workforce and take positive steps to correct underrepresentation of protected classes.
- b Act that prohibits discrimination on the basis of pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions.
- c Short-term alliance between independent organizations in a potentially long-term relationship to design, produce, and distribute a product.
- d According to EEO regulations, anyone who expresses an interest in employment, regardless of whether that person meets the employer's minimum qualifications for the job.
- e Differences in characteristics of people; can involve personality, work style, race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, education, functional level at work, etc.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Status of a work when copyright protection ends; in general, copyright protection covers the life of the author plus 70 years.
- Involves data that is gathered firsthand for a specific evaluation.
- Planned approach to learning that includes a combination of methods such as classroom, e-learning, self-paced study and performance support such as job aids or coaching.
- Procedural document designed to assist employers in complying with federal regulations prohibiting discrimination.
- Act that protects the employment records of federal government employees from disclosure without prior authorization.
5 True/False Questions
Emotional intelligence (EI) → Interview conducted when an employee is terminating with a company in which employee is asked to share views on selected issues.
Job compentencies → Set of job compentencies that together make up a profile for success for a particular job.
Management → Gives its owner the right to exclude others from making, using, or selling anything that embodies or uses an invention.
Learning management system (LMS) → Agreement between an employer and an employee that explains the employment relationship.
Career planning → Actions and activities that individuals perform in order to give direction to their work life.