5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
- b Verb- To take advantage of people by tricking of fooling them.
Noun- Someone tricked and taken advantage of.
- c (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
- d (verb) To picture in mind, to imagine.
- e Verb- To make impossible or unlikely; to prevent.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (noun) Excellent judgment and insight; skill in perceiving.
- Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
- Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
- (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
- Verb- To sink to a lower or more normal level.
Verb- To become Less active or Intense.
5 True/False Questions
Foresee → (verb) To see or know ahead of time.
Grape → (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.
Apologist → Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
Anathema → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
Accolade → Noun- Great Praise; An award.