5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- appendicular skeleton
- gluteus maximus
- a a disorder of the nervous system that is characterized by recurrent seizures, uncontrolled electrical activity in the brain.
- b when the ligaments that attach the bone at the joint are torn as the bone slips out of place
- c 126 bones of the upper and lower limbs, shoulders, and hips
- d butt muscle
- e an injury to the lower part of the spinal cord resulting in loss of use in legs
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- front of the upper leg muscles
- wrists and ankles
- the process by which bone is formed, renewed and repaired
- neurons in the brain are destroyed resulting in confusion, loss of memory and gradual mental deterioration.
- type of striated muscle that forms the wall of the heart
5 True/False Questions
arthritis → the inflammation of a fluid-filled sac
hinge joints → head and neck
Parkinson's disease → the destruction of nerve cells in an area of the brain that helps coordinate skeletal muscles movement. Results in muscle tremors.
skeletal muscles → act on the lining of passageways and internal organs
central nervous system → brain and spinal cord