5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Noun- A detailed review; man evaluation
Verb- To review, discuss, or evaluate.
- b Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
- c Noun- Something that blocks or gets in the way of; an obstacle.
- d Adj- Beyond doubt or question; certain.
- e Verb- To criticize, argue, or raise objections over something unimportant.
Noun- A unimportant complaint.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (Adj.) Describing a highly personal, individual response to experience. Stephen Crane's novel The Red Badge of Courage shows a young soldier's impressionistic view of a war.
- (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
- (verb) To picture in mind, to imagine.
- (Adj.) Marked by understanding or awareness; sharp; sensitive.
- Verb- To run with short; hurried steps.
5 True/False Questions
Red herring → Noun- Something that draws attention away from the main issue.
Cessation → Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
Fallacy → Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
Eulogy → Noun- A false belief.
Faulty and illogical reasoning.
Homage → Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.