5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a any plant of the genus
- b standing out so as to be seen easily
- c a skein, as of thread or yarn
- d an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
- e given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a country lass or working girl(s)
- a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- muscular; strong.
- the act of excommunicating.
- an area of wet, swampy ground
5 True/False Questions
tarrying → to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
gainsay → a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
parson → a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
condemn → a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
ribaldry → of or having a fresh, healthy red color