5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Subject matter expert (SME)
- Pennsylvania State Police v. Suders
- Plateaued career
- Negative emphasis
- a Graphic representation of the distribution of a single type of measurement; data is represented by a series of rectangles of varying heights.
- b Type of interviewer bias that involves rejecting a candidate on the basis of a small amount of negative information.
- c Case in which Supreme Court ruled on the use of the affirmative defense in a constructive discharge claim to an employer whose supervisors are charged with harassment.
- d Person who is well versed in the content of a human resource development program.
- e Career state of employees who are no longer considered promotable.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Employees who report to work only when needed.
- Level of learning characterized by understanding information to the level of being able to break it down and explain how it fits together.
- Error that occurs when an employee's rating is based on how his or her performance compares to that of another employee rather than objective standards.
- Form of budgeting in which the prior budget is the basis for allocation of funds.
- Organizational structure in which divisions are separated by product, customer or market or region
5 True/False Questions
Simple Linear Regression → Meaure that refers to the causal effect of one variable upon another.
Human resource management → Design of formal systems in an organization that ensure the effective and efficient use of human talent to accomplish organizational goals.
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act → Prohibits American companies from making corrupt payments to foreign officials for the purpose of obtaining or keeping business.
Core compentencies → Principles of conduct within an organization that guide decision making and behavior.
Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN) → Act that requires some employers to give a minimum of 60 days' notice if a plant is to close or if mass layoffs will occur.