5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Workforce analysis
- Stress interview
- Organizational display
- a List of job titles ranked from lowest-to highest-paid within an organizational unit.
- b Type of interview in which interviewer assumes an aggressive posture to see how a candidate responds to stressful situations.
- c For an operations department, provide the yardstick by which the amount and quality of output are measured.
- d Part of an affirmative action plan that provides a graphical presentation of the organizational units, including their interrelationships.
- e Level of learning characterized by understanding information to the level of being able to break it down and explain how it fits together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- System that holds course content information and has the capability of tracking and managing employee course registrations, career development activities.
- Delivery of formal and informal training and educational materials, processes, and programs via the use of electronic media.
- HR function that identifies organizational human capital needs and attempts to provide an adequate supply of qualified individuals for jobs in an organization.
- Procedural document designed to assist employers in complying with federal regulations prohibiting discrimination.
- Process of managing the way people leave an organization.
5 True/False questions
Mission statement → Specifies what the company does, who its customers are, and the priorities it has set in pursuing its work.
Disparate impact → Act that established the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Equity → Amount of owners' or shareholders' portion of a business.
Leadership → Meaure that refers to the causal effect of one variable upon another.
Multiple linear regression → Type of question that typically begins with what, where, why, when, or how.