5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the act of excommunicating.
- b a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
- c an inhabitant of an English borough
- d to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
- e an area of wet, swampy ground
5 Multiple choice questions
- given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- a country lass or working girl(s)
- to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
- ribald character, as of language; scurrility
- a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
5 True/False questions
hank → a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
ruddy → of or having a fresh, healthy red color
tarrying → to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
parson → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
flax → any plant of the genus