5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Centripetal force
- Undocumented Immigrants
- Migration Transition
- a Also known as illegal immigrants; migrants who enter a country without proper documentation.
- b physical position in relation to the surroundings
- c an attitude that tends to unify people and enhance support for a state
- d Change in the migration pattern in a society that results from industrialization, population growth, and other social and economic changes that also produce the demographic transition.
- e The process by which a state breaks down through conflict s among ethnicities
5 Multiple choice questions
- A state whose territory corresponds to that occupied by a particular ethnicity that has been transformed into a nationality
- # of people / arable land
- the quality of moving freely
- Combination of Spanish and English, spoken by Hispanic-Americans.
- converting something to a water source
5 True/False questions
Brain Drain → A large fundamental division within a religion.
Caste → The total number of live births in a year for every 1,000 people alive in the society.
Triangular slave trade → A collection of languages within a branch that share a common origin in the relatively recent past and display relatively few differences in grammar and vocabulary.
Official language → A form of speech that adopts a simplified grammar and limited vocabulary of a lingua franca, used for communications among speakers of two different languages.
Stimulus Diffusion → the spread of an idea through physical movement