5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (Noun) Lack of planning for the future; shortsightedness. OR
Nearsightedness; a condition in which distant objects appear blurred.
- b (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
- c Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
- d Verb- To run with short; hurried steps.
- e (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
- Verb- To criticize, argue, or raise objections over something unimportant.
Noun- A unimportant complaint.
- Verb- To Criticize or express disapproval.
- Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
- Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
5 True/False questions
Adulation → Noun-A Bringing or Coming to an end; A halt
Thwart → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
Anathema → Verb- To draw conclusions from evidence.
Dupe → Verb- To take advantage of people by tricking of fooling them.
Noun- Someone tricked and taken advantage of.
Apologist → Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.