5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- unfavorable exchange rate
- bank reconciliation
- stop payment
- a orders the bank not to cash a particular check
- b the process of seeing whether your records agree with the bank's records for your account
- c a tax placed on imports to inrease their price in the domestic market
- d when the value of a country's currency goes down compare to another country's
- e necessary for cashing a check
5 Multiple choice questions
- like using a credit card but money is deducted directly from a checking account rather than a credit account
- an electronic check; an alternative method to cash when making a payment
- the federal government focuses on business that takes place across all states
- revenue is greater than expenses
- A marketable U.S. government debt security with a fixed interest rate and a maturity between one and 10 years.
5 True/False questions
Cash → money that is paid or received for work or services, as by the hour, day, or week.
Retailer → set of moral principles by which people conduct themselves personally, socially, or professionally
Demographics → studies how society chooses to use resources to produce and distribute goods and services for people's consumption
Unit of Measure → money must hold its value over time
dividends → a sum of money paid to shareholders of a corporation out of earnings.