5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
- b Verb- To prevent from taking place; frustrate; block.
- c (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.
- d Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
- e Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adj- Beyond doubt or question; certain.
- Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
- Verb- To make impossible or unlikely; to prevent.
- (verb) To see or know ahead of time.
- (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
5 True/False questions
Anathema → (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.
Accolade → Noun- Publicly expressed honor or respect.
Eulogy → Verb- To take advantage of people by tricking of fooling them.
Noun- Someone tricked and taken advantage of.
Red herring → Noun- Something that draws attention away from the main issue.
Quibble → Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.