5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Indirect Distribution
- interest-bearing account
- Marketing Mix
- a a legal agreement between two or more parties to conduct business
- b The four elements of marketing - product, place, price and promotion
- c earns interest on the balance left in the account
- d Involves one or more intermediaries
- e time worked beyond the regular hours - pay is 1 1/2 times the regular rate of pay
5 Multiple choice questions
- gives artists the sole right to own their creations, such as plays, photos, music, paintings and books
- Sells goods directly to the customer
- when the value of a country's currency goes down compare to another country's
- the practice of putting limits on foreign trade to protect businesses at home
- the federal government focuses on business that takes place across all states
5 True/False questions
trade barriers → governments use to limit competition from other countries (to keep foreign trade out)
trust → to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out ).
Debit → to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out ).
wages → a piece of metal stamped and issued by the authority of a government for use as money.
command economy → a central authority makes the key economic decisions