5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- entertainment software
- Control Unit
- quad-core processor
- memory module
- "what you see is what you get."
- a a chip with four separate processor cores
- b personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices which includes interactive games, videos, and other programs designed to support a hobby or provide enjoyment
- c responsible for fetching an instruction into the registers within a processor and analyzing that instruction to determine what needs to be done.
- d a small circuit board
- e indicates that the program shows final results.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The main circuit board in a computer that connects together all of the components that comprise the system unit.
- allows users to plan, schedule, track, and analyze the events, resources, and costs, of a project
- carries out the basic instructions that operate the computer.
- code for software
- built directly in the processor chip. usually has a very small capacity ranging from 8KB to 128KB, more common sizes for personal computers are 32KB or 64KB
5 True/False questions
command → an instruction that causes a program to perform a specific action
formulas → collection of characters that can be inserted into a document.
personal photo editing software → allows users to edit digital photos by removing red-eye, erasing blemishes, restoring aged photos, adding special efftects, or creating electronic photo albums
expansion slot → a socketon the motherboard that can hold an adapter card
ALU → used to identify audio and video ports