5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- b a skein, as of thread or yarn
- c to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- d an area of wet, swampy ground
- e of or having a fresh, healthy red color
5 Multiple choice questions
- a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
- ribald character, as of language; scurrility
- a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- muscular; strong.
- standing out so as to be seen easily
5 True/False questions
parson → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
cherub → a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
flax → any plant of the genus
taffeta → a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
condemn → a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married