5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why was June 14th the happiest day of Hitler's life? How is it related to what Germany experienced in WWI? (1940)
- Was Leningrad a siege or a battle?
- What happened to Hitler at the end of the war?
- What was the bloodiest battle ever fought in history?
- What country was cut off the map of Europe by the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact in 1939?
- a Battle of Stalingrad.
- b The capture of Paris; (France surrendered to Germany in the same place in WWII as the place where Germany surrendered to France in WWI)
- c Sudentenland
- d Suicide.
- e Siege
5 Multiple choice questions
- Target Leningrad and Stalingrad to dishearten the communists.
- Submarines (US U-boats)
- Battle of the Bulge; (Hitler fails)
- Denmark and Finland
5 True/False questions
What two events strengthened the bond between the US and Great Britain in 1941? → Guadalcanal and Tarawa
On what two islands did the United States defeat Japan in 1943? → To force surrender
What country built the Maginot Line? Did it successfully serve its purpose? → WWII may be worse for Germany than WWI
Why did the Axis lose in North Africa in 1943? → To force surrender
What happened at the Yalta Conference? → Post- war borders of Germany