5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Amendment 8
- Amendment 25
- Amendment 21
- a To reform the church from the outside.
- b Repealed prohibition
- c Christianized Aristotle.
- d Excessive bail, fines and punishment prohibited
- e Succession to the Presidency
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gift of economic aid to European nations in order to prevent the spread of communism.
- Abolition of Slavery
- To reform the church from the inside.
5 True/False questions
Article 5 → Method of Amendment
Pluperfect Indicative Active → amāveram
learn, find out → longē
Article 1 → Legislative Branch
arrive (on, at, in, until) → amābor