5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
- b Noun- Great Praise; An award.
- c Verb- To support with evidence.
- d (verb) To picture in mind, to imagine.
- e Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Noun- A detailed review; man evaluation
Verb- To review, discuss, or evaluate.
- Verb- To Criticize or express disapproval.
- Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
- Noun- Something that draws attention away from the main issue.
- Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.
5 True/False questions
Anathema → Noun- Something or Someone who is greatly hated or avoided.
Subside → Verb- To run with short; hurried steps.
Quibble → Verb- To criticize, argue, or raise objections over something unimportant.
Noun- A unimportant complaint.
Preclude → Verb- To prove to be false or invalid; to deny the accuracy or truth of.
Homage → Noun- Publicly expressed honor or respect.