5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Balanced Forces
- a When 2 objects exert an equal and opposite force on each other.There is no movement!
- b how far an object moves
- c the speed & direction of an object's motion
- d a force that attracts certain metals and other magnets without touching; push or pulls on other objects
- e the rate when velocity changes over time
5 Multiple choice questions
- a tool or device that makes work easier by changing the direction or the amount of force needed to move an object; DOES NOT make less work.
- movement of objects, people, or animals in many different directions
- the relationship between mass, acceleration & force. Force = Mass X Acceler.
- the relationship between the person and the moving object
- the flow of electrically charged particles, electrons, between objects.
5 True/False questions
Work → a force that moves an object; no work is done if an object doesn't move. Force X Distance = Work
Net Force → When a force acts on an object and causes it to move (may be in the same direction or in opposite directions).
Newtons → movement of objects, people, or animals in many different directions
Simple Machine → a machine that consists of a few parts.
Inertia → the force that keeps objects moving in a straight line; resists a change in motion