5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Subject matter expert (SME)
- Human Resource Information System
- a Proposal presented to a legislative body for possible enactment as a law.
- b What an organization sells to make a profit.
- c Person who is well versed in the content of a human resource development program.
- d Systematic tool for gathering, storing maintaining, retrieving, and revising HR data.
- e To an operations department, an organization's major asset after physical buildings and equipment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Occurs when a creditor obtains a court order requiring an employer to attach an employee's earnings in order to pay back a debt.
- Projection of future demand based on a past relationship, involves a single variable.
- Group of people born after 1980.
- Case in which Supreme Court held that University of Michigan's law school admission program was sufficiently "narrowly tailored" to consider race as a factor in admission dicisions in order to achieve goal of a diverse student body.
- Design of formal systems in an organization that ensure the effective and efficient use of human talent to accomplish organizational goals.
5 True/False questions
Asynchronous learning → Type of e-learning in which participants interact together in real time.
Zero-based budgeting → Form of budgeting that requires that expenditures be justified for each new period and in which budgets start at zero.
Reasonable accommodation → Modifying job application process, work environment, or circumstances under which job is performed to enable a qualified individual with a disability to be considered for the job and perform its essential functions.
Correlation → Measure that indicates the relationship between two variables.
Visual learners → People who learn best by relying on their sense of hearing.