5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Verb- To give approval or praise.
- b Verb- To support with evidence.
- c Noun- Great Praise; An award.
- d Verb- To Criticize or express disapproval.
- e Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
- (Adj.) Marked by understanding or awareness; sharp; sensitive.
- Noun- Something or Someone who is greatly hated or avoided.
- Adj- Beyond doubt or question; certain.
- Noun- Something that draws attention away from the main issue.
5 True/False questions
Foresee → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
Scuttle → Verb- To run with short; hurried steps.
Discernment → Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
Homage → (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.
Imply → Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.