5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bride price
- a a symbol that the union of 2 people is legitimate
- b The deliberate murder of a group of people because of their race or culture.
- c The end of slavery.
- d An enclave in South Africa.
- e a tropical tree with roots that extend above and below the water
5 Multiple choice questions
- largest river system in africa south of the sahara
- A source for the Nile River. (Is a lake)
- these crops increased the demand for slaves in the new world
- the most densely populated country in africa
5 True/False questions
Cape of Good Hope → Southern tip of the continent Africa.
wole soyinka → largest river system in africa south of the sahara
savannas → became independent in 1957. first of the west african countries
great rift valley → looks like a steep walled gash in the continent
Lake Volta → One of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Located in Ghana.