5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thomas Aquinas
- Gaius Marius
- a Jews were subject to these violent attacks
- b the powerful city the interfered with Roman access to the Mediterranean
- c the Silver coin of the Roman Empire
- d professionalized the Roman Army.
- e argued that the most basic religious truths could be proved by logical argument.
5 Multiple choice questions
- People of this profession helped spread the plague along the trade routes of Asia to southern Asia, southwest Asia and Africa.
- issued the bull that set up the tribunal court system to try heretics
- a system of farming developed in
- the only real sources about the life and teachings of Jesus
- the expansion of trade and
business that transformed European economies during the16th and 17th centuries.
5 True/False questions
Philip II → the word for leather tent in Latin
Nicaea → what was the first enemy city confronted by the Crusaders
Bubonic Plague → the everyday language of people in a region or country.
Jerusalem → The Crusades were fought to recapture this important city.
Children's Crusade → Tried to recapture Jerusalem 1212 . Almost all were killed or enslaved.