5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stimulus Diffusion
- Physiological Density
- Autonomous religion
- a A religion that does not have a central authority but shares ideas and cooperates informally.
- b a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some Black people in the United States, (ebony and phonics)
- c inventions, spread of an underlying principle of technology
- d The number of people per unit of area of arable land, which is land suitable for agriculture.
- e (Hinduism) a hereditary social class among Hindus
5 Multiple choice questions
- The system of writing used in China and other East Asian countries in which each symbol represents an idea or concept rather than a specific sound, as is the case with letters in English.
- A collection of languages related to each other through a common ancestor long before recorded history.
- a period count of the population
- shows larger amount of Earth, less detail, zoomed out
- The percentage growth of a population in a year, computed as the crude birth rate minus the crude death rate.
5 True/False questions
Blockbusting → a low plain adjacent to a river that is formed chiefly of river sediment and is subject to flooding
Franglais → the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
Language → A follower of a polytheistic religion in ancient times.
TFR → The total number of deaths in a year among infants under 1 year old for every 1,000 live births in a society.
Self-determination → The number of males per 100 females in the population.