5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did the Missouri Compromise do?
- Amendment 25
- What were 2 benefits of the Spanish/American War?
- Amendment 22
- a U.S. acquired the Phillipines, the quick victory caused national pride. (European nations viewed U.S. as a first-class world power, with international interests.)
- b No material world outside of human conciousness.
- c Succession to the Presidency
- d Two term limit for Presidency
- e Missouri entered as a slave state, and Maine entered as a free state. It also balanced the slave and free states for thirty years. It prohibited slavery above the 36/30 line.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Articles of the Confederation, which took effect in 1781.
- quī, quae, quod
- Beginning of Presidential/Congressional terms (Lame Duck)
- The idea that people should glorify their nation and their race through an aggressive show of force.
5 True/False questions
What did the Kansas Nebraska Act of 1854 do? → It allowed settlers to decide on slavery, made KS and NE states. It also repealed the Missouri Compromise, and renewed controversy over slavery.
pertain to, stretch to → undique
Amendment 4 → Limiting right of search and seizure
Amendment 21 → Electoral College
reinforcements → auxilia, auxiliōrum