5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an inhabitant of an English borough
- b standing out so as to be seen easily
- c to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
- d to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- e given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
5 Multiple choice questions
- any plant of the genus
- muscular; strong.
- a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
- a country lass or working girl(s)
- an area of wet, swampy ground
5 True/False questions
cherub → a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
knave → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
excommunication → the act of excommunicating.
ribaldry → of or having a fresh, healthy red color
tarrying → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.