5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- City of Richmond v JA Croson Company
- Vision Statement
- Group interview
- Rehabilitation Act
- a Vivid, guiding image of an organization's desired future.
- b Act that prohibits discrimination based on physical or mental disabilities.
- c 1989 court ruling that the numerical quota system of Richmond VA was unconstituional because the city had not laid the proper groundwork and had not adequately identified or documented discrimination.
- d Type of interview where multiple job candidates are interviewed by one or more interviewers at the same time or where multiiple people in an organization interview a single job candidate.
- e Situation in which an organization shares joint responsibility and liability for their alternative workers with an alternative staffing supplier; also known as joint employment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Employees who are brought in to work in a headquarters country for a specified period of time.
- Systematic process by which a laid-off or terminated employee is counseled in the techniques of career self-appraisal and in securing a new job that is appropiate to his or her talents and needs.
- Agencies that provide employee screening, testing, and referral at no cost to the employer.
- Expected distribution given a random sampling of people across a large population.
- Analysis that shows point in time at which total revenue associated with a program is equal to the total cost of the program.
5 True/False questions
Meritor Savings Bank v. Vinson → Process that measures the degree to which an employee accomplishes work requirements.
Placement Goals → Objectives or targets in an affirmative action plan that are set when the percentage of minorities or women in a job group is less than reasonably expected given their availability.
Horn effect → Modification of the Constitution or a law; may be either formalwritten) or informalunwritten).
Grutter v. Bollinger → Case in which Supreme Court held that University of Michigan's law school admission program was sufficiently "narrowly tailored" to consider race as a factor in admission dicisions in order to achieve goal of a diverse student body.
Job group analysis → Level of learning at which the learner is able to respond to new situations and determine trouble-shooting techniques and solutions.