5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Formal Region
- Base Lines
- Sex Ratio
- a East-West Lines, latitude lines
- b identifies a place by its unique physical characteristics
- c the theory that the environment sets certain limitations
- d An area in which everyone shares in common one or more distinctive characteristics, uniform region
- e The number of males per 100 females in the population.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the arrangement of a phenomenon across Earth's surface
- migration within a particular region, Wesley chapel to LOL
- A state whose territory corresponds to that occupied by a particular ethnicity that has been transformed into a nationality
- A follower of a polytheistic religion in ancient times.
- Loyalty and devotion to a Nationality
5 True/False questions
Environmental Determinism → the focus of how the physical environment causes social development
Eratosthenes → East-West Lines, latitude lines
Interregional Migration → Permanent movement within a particular country.
CBR → The total number of live births in a year for every 1,000 people alive in the society.
Doubling Time → either of the two times of the year when the sun is at its greatest distance from the celestial equator. Special significance in ethnic religions.