5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Leniency errors
- Public comment period
- a Distance between highest and lowest scores in a set of data.
- b Occurs when a creditor obtains a court order requiring an employer to attach an employee's earnings in order to pay back a debt.
- c Document prepared by job candidate (or professional hired by candidate) to highlight candidate's strengths and experience.
- d Time allowed for the public to express its views and concerns regarding an action of a regulatory agency.
- e Errors that are the result of appraisers who don't want to give low scores.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Form of budgeting in which the prior budget is the basis for allocation of funds.
- Series of tasks and activities that has a stated goal and objectives, a schedule with defined start and end dates, and a budget that sets limits on the use of monetary and human resources.
- Case in which Supreme Court held that Age Discrimination in Employment Act authorizes recovery on a disparate impact theory but with narrrower scope than that provided under Title VII.
- Written request asking contractors to propose solutions and prices that fit customer's requirements.
- Group of persons or objects or a complete set of observations or measurements about which one wishes to draw conclusions.
5 True/False questions
Secondary research → Uses data already gathered by others and reported in various sources.
Evaluation → Level of learning characterized by ability to make judgments.
Percentile → To an operations department, an after-the-fact evaluation of a company's ability to meet its own specifications and its customers' needs.
Capacity → To an operations department, the ability to yield output.
Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures → Procedural document designed to assist employers in complying with federal regulations prohibiting discrimination.