5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What two events strengthened the bond between the US and Great Britain in 1941?
- On December 7, 1941, what two targets were bombed by the Japanese?
- In 1941, What helped convince Japan to go to war with the US?
- On what two islands did the United States defeat Japan in 1943?
- Which Allied Power captured Berlin?
- a Guadalcanal and Tarawa
- b Pearl Harbor and the Philippines
- c Relations are broken off, all Japanese assets in the USA are taken, and the USA will no longer sell oil to Japan.
- d Lend-Lease Act & Atlantic Charter
- e USSR
5 Multiple choice questions
- Largest tank battle in history; Germany loses.
- Battle of Stalingrad.
- Post- war borders of Germany
- Mongolia; Not to attack USSR; Army is better than Navy.
5 True/False questions
June 6, 1944, is better known as what? → Siege
Which offensive drove German troops out of the USSR in 1944? → Allied forced land in Sicily; start moving up the boot. (Causes Italy to surrender)
What three countries were fighting in North Africa in 1941? → Great Britain, Italy, and German (Afrikacorps)
On whom did the US finally get revenge for Pearl Harbor in 1943? → Outnumbered and Trapped
Which Polish city was the focal point of the German Invasion in 1939? → Battle of Stalingrad.