5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- intergrated circuit
- computer based training (CBT)
- travel and mapping software
- public domain
- a enables users to to view maps, determine route directions and locate points of ineterest
- b type of education which students learn by using and completing exercises with instructional software
- c desktop programs
- d no one owns, old software you can use for free
- e numerous electrical pathways and elements such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors.
5 Multiple choice questions
- used to identify audio and video ports
- is a number system that has just two unique digits, 0 and 1
- includes dasic calculations like adding, subtracting, and dividing
- software that teaches a particular skill
- describes web application and refers to web sites that provide users with a means to share info, allow users to modify web site content and/or have application software built into the site for visitors to use
5 True/False questions
multi-core processor → a single chip with two or more separate processor cores.
memory slots → on the motherboard and holds memory modules
word wrap → will display the results of calculations. allow one to preform the calculations using data in the cells.
"what you see is what you get." → indicates that the program shows final results.
margins → text to identitfy the data