5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- International Migration
- Arithmetic Density
- Base Lines
- Zero Population Growth
- Centripetal force
- a East-West Lines, latitude lines
- b an attitude that tends to unify people and enhance support for a state
- c A decline of the total fertility rate to the point where the natural increase rate equals zero., when the birth rate equals the death rate
- d # of people / land area
- e Permanent movement from one country to another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some Black people in the United States, (ebony and phonics)
- # of farmers of / land area
- Change in technology, brought about by improvements in machinery and by use of steam power
- 180 degrees longitude, located in the pacific, an imaginary line on the surface of the earth following (approximately) the 180th meridian
- belief in multiple Gods
5 True/False questions
Mobility → Identity with a group of people that share distinct physical and mental traits as a product of common heredity and cultural traditions.
Eratosthenes → A person who subscribes to the beliefs of racism
Ethnicity → a regional variety of a language, with differences in vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation; also a form of a language spoken by members of a particular social class or profession
Language group → A collection of languages within a branch that share a common origin in the relatively recent past and display relatively few differences in grammar and vocabulary.
Extinct language → A language that was once used by people in daily activities but is no longer used.