5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adolescent/Adult SP population
- HAWAII EARLY LEARNING PROFILE (HELP)
- disengagement theory
- Test of Visual-Motor Skills (TVMS) and Test of Visual-Motor Skills: Upper Level (TVMS-UL)
- a Focus: assesses eye hand coordination skills for copying geometric designs. Method: individual copies and draws geometric designs which become sequentially more complex. Age: TVMS is 2-13 years old and TVMS-UL is 12-40 years old
- b Curriculum Referenced Test That Looks At Cognitive, Language, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Social-Emotional, and Self-Help. Gives Dev. Age Range Levels In Each. Ages Birth To 3 Years old.
- c 11 - 65 years
- d caused by accumulation of insults from the environment
- e older adult is distance from society; reduction in social roles leads to further isolation and life dissatisfaction
5 Multiple choice questions
- 4 to 36 months
- questionnaire assesses the effectiveness of behaviors according to sensorimotor organization, reactive behavior, and self-initiated behavior
- Focus: evaluation of individuals with spatial deficits, due to hemi-field visual neglect or abnormal visual saccades. Method: 36 items vertically placed are used for assessment. Age: children and adults with visual field cuts or without visual impairments.
- A checklist and rating scale that identifies preschoolers at risk and in need of a more comprehensive evaluation. Assess 5 areas: cognition, communication, physical, social and emotional and adaptive functioning.
- also can be called stochastic or non-genetic theories
5 True/False questions
Erhardt Developmental Vision Assessment (EDVA) and Short Screening Form (EDVA-S) → Standardized task performance and observation screening tool for early identification of children at risk for developmental delays in 4 areas: personal-social, fine motor-adaptive, language, and gross motor skills. Ages 1 Month - 6 years.
Coping Inventory population → 4 to 36 months
Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS) population → children over 2 years of age who have mild, moderate, or severe autism
Coping Inventory & Early Coping Inventory → assesses coping habits, skills, and behaviors, including effectiveness, style, strengths and vulnerabilities to develop intervention plans for coping skills
Bayley Scales of Infant Development, 3rd Edition (BSID-III) → Standardized task performance and observation screening tool for early identification of children at risk for developmental delays in 4 areas: personal-social, fine motor-adaptive, language, and gross motor skills. Ages 1 Month - 6 years.