5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How did railroads change America?
- Who were the Allies? Who were the Axis?
- Amendment 17
- pertain to, stretch to
- Amendment 27
- a Salaries of Senators and Representatives take effect after election
- b They created a market for goods on a national scale, encouraged mass production and consumption, and created economic specialization.
- c Allies - Britain, Soviet Union, U.S., Axis - Italy, Germany, Japan.
- d pertineō,
(pertinēre, pertinuī, ----, 2nd)
(ad with accusative)
- e Direct election of senators
5 Multiple choice questions
- amātus sum, amāta sum, amātum sum
- Man is a sinner and is saved through redemption.
- To reform the church from the outside.
- Two term limit for Presidency
5 True/False questions
What type of government did Fidel Castro set up in Cuba? → They got involved in 1917 because German submarines had free range to shoot down any incoming ship, and eventually killed U.S. citizens aboard the British Lusitania. Also, the Zimmerman telegram.
Imperfect Indicative Passive → amābar
Name 4 reasons for the colonization of America. → amātus erō, amāta erō, amātum erō
Imperfect Indicative Active → amāveram
Erasmus → Man is a sinner and is saved through redemption.