5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Newton's 1st Law of Motion
- a An object in motion will stay in motion unless a force acts on it. An object at rest will stay at rest unless a force acts on it.(No Net Force)
- b the flow of electrically charged particles, electrons, between objects.
- c a force that attracts certain metals and other magnets without touching; push or pulls on other objects
- d When all the forces act on an object that are balanced and the object doesn't move; no net force.
- e movement of objects, people, or animals in many different directions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the relationship between mass, acceleration & force. Force = Mass X Acceler.
- the relationship between the person and the moving object
- When a force acts on an object and causes it to move (may be in the same direction or in opposite directions).
- a push or pull that acts on an object
- how far an object moves
5 True/False questions
Newton's 3rd Law of Motion → the relationship between mass, acceleration & force. Force = Mass X Acceler.
Work → a push or pull that acts on an object
Complex Machine → a machine made of more than one simple machine
Acceleration → the force that slows down objects by rubbing against them
Newtons → movement of objects, people, or animals in many different directions