5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an inhabitant of an English borough
- b to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
- c an area of wet, swampy ground
- d a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- e to deny, dispute, or contradict.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- a skein, as of thread or yarn
- muscular; strong.
- a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
- given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
5 True/False questions
parson → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
knave → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
ruddy → of or having a fresh, healthy red color
concubine → to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
wenches → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data